Residential and Commercial Service Providers

HWMA does not provide any curbside collection services or bin rentals. These services are available in most areas of Humboldt County by contacting the local hauler for your area from the list shown below.

Wondering if you can recycle your item at the curb?

See the Recology What Bin tool here:

See the Humboldt Sanitation Recycling Guide here:

Arcata and Surrounding Area
Recology of Arcata
(707) 822-0304
Blue Lake
Blue Lake Garbage
(707) 844-3503
Eureka and Surrounding Area
(707) 442-5711
North County
Humboldt Sanitation
2585 Central Ave
(707) 839-3285
Ferndale, Rio Dell and Surrounding Areas
Recology Eel River
965 Riverwalk Dr
(707) 725-5156
South County
(707) 442-5711
Willow Creek
Toms Trash
(530) 629-2070