Monday through Saturday 8am-3pm, Closed 12pm-1pm for lunch. By appointment only. For more info or questions call 707-441-2005.
Customers are asked to respect social distancing (remain six feet apart from other customers and employees), and to wear face masks while on site.
If you are a business please click here.
- California Health & Safety Code requires that reisdents transport no more than 15 gallons, or 125 pounds, of household hazardous waste;
- Do not transport material in plastic bags or garbage cans. If a product is leaking please bag that individual product. for more info see here
- Be aware of what your transporting. Take a moment and read the labels on your waste and ensure that all warnings and cautions are adhered to
- Please do not mix products. Mixing can cause dangerous and possibly violent chemical reactions. Latex Paint is the exception to this rule.
- Leave materials in their original container, when possible. Only place in another container when the original container is unsafe to transport due to degradation
- When you arrive please turn off and stay in your vehicle. HWMA staff will take care of everything else. If you are needed to answer questions, staff will approach you.
Pharmaceuticals, whether prescription or over the counter will no longer be accepted at any of HWMA's facilities. There are several convenient locations throughout the County where they can be dropped off at no charge. Please see our Sharps and Medications Disposal flyer here for more info.
- Radioactive Waste
- Biological Waste
- Medical Waste