Recycling carpet saves natural resources, conserves landfill space, and reduces dependency on fossil fuels. Old carpet can be recycled and made into useful new products, like traffic signs, insulation, new carpet and carpet padding.
If you wish to recycle carpet, please see an attendant for access to the carpet trailer on site.
- Carpet and padding must be seperated
- Carpet and padding must be rolled neatly
- Rolled sections may not be longer hat 8 ft in lenght
- No area rugs, bath mats or other floor coverings
- No trash, tack strips or foam-backed carpet